8 July 2019
How often do you stop to look at the resources you have available to you? Before you spend money on a bigger office, new hires or expensive team building activities stop and take a step back. More often than not you already have all that you need right under your nose, it just takes is a change of perspective to see it.
More often than not you already have all that you need right under your nose, it just takes is a change of perspective to see it. Twenty years ago Gail and I founded UKFast on a shoestring budget. Whilst the business is now valued at £405 million, we still very much have the startup mentality that saw us through those early years. All it takes is a small shift in mindset to really make your business stand out from the crowd.
During this podcast I share my tips on how you can create something from nothing by utilising the resources you already have. Learn how to spot opportunities, build something from nothing and develop them into something incredible. Do you dare to be different? After all creativity seldom costs you anything.
- How to build something from nothing
- You’ll be amazed at the opportunities that arise when you start to look at problems from a different perspective
- Why it’s vital to embrace creativity
- Making a few small changes can skyrocket your business
- Learn to use your resources to their full potential: space; people; time.
Host: Lawrence Jones MBE
Listening time: 33 mins
Listen now on iTunes – click here to subscribe
Follow my blog and daily inspiration on Twitter
Download MP3 Back to Podcasts